Its the end of 2012 and I am nearly finished with my new website design!
I have gotten so much done on my new website since my last post....
• New Art section with some nice Jquery effects and Lightbox image pop-ups including styling the Lightbox to reconize the if the website is being viewed by a mobile device with a screen width smaller than 600px and styling the pop-up image accordingly.
• New Video section that uses a JSON Feed Plugin to pull all of my YouTube videos, video image snapshots, and descriptions on to the page automatically. Styled so the description is viewed with a Foundation Modal pop-up window to conserve space, add interactivity, and preserve a consistant layout.
• New Website section (not quite finished). I have it all setup, but I still need to add a bunch of examples of websites I have build, especially the latest ones.
• Some cool coding that recognizes the IP address of the person who is viewing the website, builds a custom Google map and text at the bottom of the page. Also, some custom pop-up windows (modals) that are taylored to the location of the viewer, if they are visiting the website for the first time (within a year).
• More Modals! Custom pop-up windows that can be triggered from internal or external links to add some interactivity and taylored viewer experiences.
I hope to have everything ready to make the website live on Jan. 1 (or 2.. or 3), 2013 and then start marketing the website and the services that I provide.